TeleMatch Mobile Legends – July 2020
TeleTrip Mobile Legends is moving to online with TeleMatch Mobile Legends this July! All the good fun while we stay safe at home.
Join us at TeleMatch where you get to play against other teams and stand a chance to win cool prizes! Whether you are a casual or a veteran in Mobile Legends, we encourage you to form your teams and experience competitive play to simply have fun with one another.
We also have a Stand-in Registration for those who does not have a team but does not mind helping teams whose player(s) cannot play for whatever reasons on the day itself. This means that you will have to be on standby on the 2 days of TeleMatch, and may or may not get a chance to play. Stand-ins will be assigned to the teams based on the roles.
In TeleMatch, there will be prizes for not just the winning team. >_<
Slots are limited so don’t wait and register now!
Dates and Time:
25 July 2020 (Sat) 11.00am – 5.30pm (Group Stage)
26 July 2020 (Sun) 11.00am – 5.00pm (Semi and Finals)
Registration Deadline: 20 July 2020, Mon
Team Size & Lineup Info
- Replacement of players outside of the 6 players registered are NOT allowed 12 hours before the game starts.
- If team replaces player within 12 hours before the game starts, +10 kills for the opposing team.
- If the team needs a stand-in within 12 hours and cannot find players and/or do not wish to award +10 kills to the opposing team, the team can use the available stand-ins from the available pool of stand-ins in TeleMatch.
- The team captain needs to provide us with the replacement player’s first name, last name and IGN.
- The minimum number of players in a team to participate in TeleMatch is FOUR (4) but no handicap is given.
- Each player can only play for one team throughout this TeleMatch.
- There is no penalty when the 6th player plays in any of the games.
- Groupstage: Round-Robin Best-of-1 (BO1)
- Top teams from each group will proceed to the semi-finals. The number of teams proceeding from each group depends on the total number of participating teams.
- The winning team is determined by the highest wins. Should there be a draw in the number of wins, it will be determined by the number of kills.
E.g. Team A 2 wins 41 kills Team B 2 wins 103 kills
If only 1 team proceeds, Team B will proceed
- Playoffs: Single Elimination Best-of-1 (BO1)
- No all chat bm. Everyone’s here to make friends and have fun together.
- No intentional feeding.
- Please use the in-game name (IGN) and team names that you have registered with for ease of result-collection
- Team Captain to check in on discord 30 minutes before the game.
- Games may start earlier/ be delayed if the previous game has ended earlier/ not ended.
- Teams are expected to be in the in-game lobby as instructed by facilitator. Maximum 10 minutes waiting time. If any team is not ready during the designated time, the team that is late will forfeit of that match (not the whole TeleMatch)
- Pauses can be requested and will be executed by facilitator.
- Each team has a maximum pause time of 5 minutes per game.
- No restarting of lobby due to misclicks e.g. choose wrong hero, add wrong skill, …