TeleTrip and TeleMatch need volunteers! TeleTrip is a community of gamers and our events are made possible with the help of volunteers. Please note that when you volunteer, you will not be able to participate as a player. For different events you can choose to volunteer or play, the decision is up to you. Please check the requirements below for the respective roles and fill in the form. We will get back to you to have a chat so that you understand the role and requirements before confirming you as a volunteer for an event.
- You need to be familiar with the respective game titles for the event.
- You need to be comfortable speaking and communicating to players and teams.
- You need to be physically present at the offline venue.
Onsite Event Helpers:
- You need to be familiar with the user interface of the game (familiarity with creating a lobby is a plus).
- You need to be comfortable troubleshooting basic technical problems (e.g. in-game settings, computer audio settings, mouse sensitivity settings).
- You need to be comfortable speaking to strangers.
- You need to be located in Singapore.
Livestream Production Assistants
- You need to have a computer and stable internet connection that can support OBS and livestream.
- Check here for OBS system requirements.
- You need to be able to follow instructions and schedule.
- You generally like audio and visual production
- i.e. backend but doesn’t like to be seen/heard.
Livestream Chat Moderator
- You need to have a computer and stable internet connection that can access Twitch or Facebook
- You need to have a personal account on Twitch and Facebook
- You will need to be familiar with the chat moderator functions on Twitch.
- You need to have a computer and stable internet connection with a mic that you can cast the games
- You need to have good understanding of the game you are casting
- If you have, please provide us the URL of your own channel of your livestream, does not need to be casting of a game.