TeleMatch League of Legends – 3 Oct 2020
Craving for some challenging games with your friends while standing a chance to win prizes?
Join us at TeleMatch, where you get to play against other teams and stand a chance to win up to 3,000 RP each and cool prizes from Aftershock! Whether you are a casual or a veteran in League of Legends, we encourage you to form your teams and experience competitive play!
No team? No problem! Register as a stand-in if you do not mind helping teams whose player(s) cannot play for whatever reasons on the day itself. This means that you will have to be on standby on the day of TeleMatch, and may or may not get a chance to play. Stand-ins will be assigned to the teams based on the roles.
In TeleMatch, there will be prizes for not just the winning team. >_<
Slots are limited so don’t wait and register now!
Date: 3 Oct 2020, Sat
Time: 11:30AM – 6:30PM
Registration Deadline: 27 Sep 2020, Sun
Team Size & Lineup Info
- You can register as a team of 6 players (min. 3).
- Up to 1 substitute player is allowed (sub).
- Players, including sub, are only allowed to register for 1 team.
- If your team is incomplete, registered stand-ins will be assigned to your team.
- Replacement of players outside of the 6 players registered are NOT allowed 12 hours before the game starts.
- If a team replaces a player within 12 hours before the game starts, +10 team kills for the opposing team.
- The team captain needs to provide us with the replacement player’s name and IGN.
- The minimum number of players in a team to participate in TeleMatch is FOUR (4) but no handicap is given.
- Each player can only play for one team throughout this TeleMatch.
- There is no penalty when the 6th player plays in any of the games.
- Group Stage: Round-Robin Best-of-1 (BO1).
- Top 2 teams from each group will proceed to the semi-finals.
- The winning team is determined by the highest wins. If there is a draw in the number of wins, the team with kills will be considered.
- NO surrendering since kills are counted.
- Semi-finals and Finals: Single-elimination Best-of-1 (BO1).
- Game Type: Blind Pick Patch: 10.19. Champion Ban: Samira and Yone (based on the champions allowed in Worlds 2020)
- No all chat bm. Everyone’s here to make friends and have fun together.
- No fountain farming.
- No intentional feeding, unless it is part of the strategy
- No surrender call.
- Please use the in-game name (IGN) and team names that you have registered with for ease of result-collection.
- Team Captain to check in on discord 30 minutes before the game.
- Games may start earlier/ be delayed if the previous game has ended earlier/ not ended.
- If the team is 15 minutes late, the match will be forfeited (not the whole TeleMatch).
- Should a team forfeit a match (not turning up/ late), the opposing team will receive +10 kills, with each player receiving +2 kills and +2 assists.
Score & Prizes
- The winning team is determined by the highest wins, followed by kills.
- Prizes can only be claimed in Singapore.
- Link to check the scores will be provided when TeleMatch starts.
- The total pause time of 10 minutes per game, which is 5 minutes per team.
- Strictly for technical issues e.g., Server/ Internet disconnectivity, …
- No restarting of lobby due to misclicks e.g. choose wrong champion and add wrong skill.